So... I didn't post yesterday. After my evening routine, plus grocery shopping with my husband, and getting home about 10pm, I was pooped! However, I was quite productive this morning before I headed to work so let me tell you it all!
I worked at 12 so I had plenty of time to get things done. I headed off to the store about 9am after breakfast and morning vitamins. I returned with bacon and chicken only to make Bacon, Cheddar, Chicken and Rice Bake found on yours truly: Pinterest recipe board at this address.
It was a crock-pot recipe, my first I think since we've been married. I was quite proud of my motivation and energy that I had today. I think what it was, is that I had a goal and I wanted to see it through. I knew I could do it. I just had to put action to my words and thought. As I was going about my ways {especially in the kitchen}, I had music on. Always a motivator! Owl City was entertaining me this morning. I always enjoy his music. I think its his voice...any how... back to my story.
Pictures:
Bacon, Cheese, and Teriyaki mix
with Ranch Dressing (I think that if the Teriyaki sauce
was thicker it would have been better).
Inside and cooking on low for 6 hours!
Definitely did NOT look anything like
this after I came home from work!
It was more juicy and not creamy like
Dean and I both thought.
I also made up for yesterday and did two Pinterest pins. Not only did I cook and and prepare dinner, I cleaned the shower head with white distilled vinegar and baking soda. I soaked it in a ziplock bag of these two ingredients and tied a twisty tie around the neck of the shower head.
1/3 of Baking Soda
1 cup of White Vinegar
{soda is in bag first and then pour vinegar slowly because of the "volcano" eruption effect it has}
An addition I swept, washed all dishes including the ones I created as I ate my lunch. I should stop and say that no one likes to do dishes and we {dean and I} need to get in more of a habit in doing them every night. So in doing the dishes today it was rather a huge task not that we had a lot. It was more of just doing them and I knew it would make my husband smile! I also sanitized the counters, did a load of laundry, put up valentines decor and a few minor cleaning here and there. I felt really good about how I spent my time today.
The best part of coming home was
1. a clean home
2. to dinner in a crockpot with only doing a few minor details and enjoying {especially Friday} the evening!
To top of the evening, I thought I would share an Instagram picture I took of the sunset coming home from work.
As I was thinking of the word beautiful, this verse came to mind.
"And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"
Goodnight!
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations




No comments:
Post a Comment