Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Apple cider vinegar concoction

Day 7

There are some ideas on Pinterest that are great ideas or really fun crafts, but then there are others that aren't all they lead up to be.  Example: recipes for beauty treatment, people just create, even though the ingredients are suppose to be good for your body.

I tried the Sweetened Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Elixir 


And I'd have to say I'm not a fan. I drank it all. The taste wasn't too bad, I actually used Splenda and honey in mine for the sweetener part. I liked the cinnamon too. Even though apple cider does wonders for acne, menstral cramps, skin conditions (to name a few) ... I think I would try a different method...or stay with coconut oil. It's my favorite...you all should try coconut oil! For cooking with, and using it as a Beauty product too! It's great for eye makeup remover, it helps with your skin... Making it glow! :) Really! Look it up. It costs $8.00 but can last for awhile.


Tomorrow it will be a week from when I started this challenge. Only 3 more weeks to go!

<3 Lovejoy Inspirations




No comments:

Post a Comment