Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday


"And yeah if only it was Saturday, Saturday
Things would be better in every way, every way

And I would be ok"--Rocket Summer 


Day 17
Saturday's have always been my favorite. I normally like to take my time doing the things I need to get done or it let it be a productive day. Today it's been more relaxing. We have watched 3 movies today and are enjoying the rest time. It's good to just catch up on resting your body. Us, Americans live in this world where its very fast paced. Doing, going, being all the time, even in our dreams we're still "going".

Earlier I prepared a crockpot meal for Dean and I. We ended up having dinch instead... I made that one up, dinner/lunch. Lol



Chicken enchiladas with rice


Cooking....                   


It was rather yummy, we both really enjoyed it.
I pretty much winged the recipe because there were no instructions but easy enough to figure just the right amount of ingredients that needed to be added in.
I thawed 5 chicken breasts and cut them up in bite size
Grated cheese probably 2 cups worth
1 packet of chicken taco seasoning
1 can of Enchilada Sauce
Maybe 4 green onions
And cilantro on top.
I cooked it on LOW for probably 4 hours and well done. 
Wrapped with rice in burritos to eat!



Excited for tomorrow's Pinterest-inspired dinner! Check back tomorrow evening to see what was.



 Here is what my 2nd batch of apple chips looked like. Much more crunchier!

<3 Lovejoy Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment