As you can tell I have completely skipped this week. I guess you could say I'm done. With my allergies and my tired body I just needed some rest and had to skip a few days. I did a few like the 2 teaspoons of pure honey and then yesterday I had a bath with a cup of baking soda to help itchy skin. It was actually relaxing and kind of nice. A candle lit and Pandora Kari Jobe music in the background.
I need to make the mozzarella cheese sticks soon. Maybe tomorrow for date night I'll do just that, this way I can at least end on my challenge date with doing a pin.
I went into Joanns fabric store (superstore) today. I rarely go in there mostly because I could devour and buy most of the items in there, oh man. But I refrained myself and only picked a few items with my gift card I got for Christmas.
Tomorrow is Friday: last day of challenge and last day of week! Looking forward to this weekend and for some much needed rest! Hopefully my allergies will see to it that they need to leave too! :)
{side note}I have two really good friends that are happy in relationships and it warms my heart that they are happy. It almost makes me want to be back in that dating period time, where everything is new, fresh and very very sweet. My husband and I will soon be celebrating our 4 year anniversary.. Oh. My. Word...where has the time gone? Seriously! It feels like just a couple of years ago we were getting married and my girls were out here in Portland...and we were catching up and having some good times in Oregon. Miss you gals!
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations
Way to cut yourself some slack! Sounds like the challenge was good to get you to be intentional about life but you always need grace for yourself. So great to hear your thoughts. Hope all is well :)
ReplyDelete