Thursday, February 7, 2013

honey and cinnamon

Starting the day off right with some exercises.

Jumping Jacks: 60
Cross Jabs (as I did last night): 50 for each arm, meaning, 1 set would be for each arm to punch, and then 2 and so on.

Breakfast: Greek Yogurt; honey and 2 glasses of Water

I'm trying to eat right and watch more closely what I eat.

Some healthier choices I am making in my life are as follows:

-By 8pm no more snacks and hopefully done with dinner. Since I get home pretty late now (630pm)    We eat almost by 7 and usually theres no time for dessert- which is good. I have never liked eating dinner late at night.
-Drinking more water
-Exercising more
-Going to bed sooner like 10pm-- it seems as if i've been doing that since January

Day 15

Honey and Cinnamon - check out the website for more of what honey and cinnamon can do together for your body.



I chose the drink because of the weight loss (I'm not overweight, and not horribly chunky) I am very blessed with the body God gave me. Theres a number of reasons why I feel "fat" but we'll just blame it on that time of the month. You ladies understand, I'm sure. Anywho...

I love the ingredients and its more than just weight loss, on the website it explains how it is good for the immune system, colds, indigestion, skin infections, pimples, sore throat, bladder infection, arthritis ...gas even.

So, its not just for weight loss but, honey in general is good for you.

What you do:

Boil a cup of water and then add how ever much of cinnamon powder in it. I used 1/2 teaspoon.
And then once the water cools down to room temperature add double the amount of honey.  I used 1 tsp of honey.

Drink half before you head to bed and drink the other half in the morning 1/2 hour before you eat breakfast.

I suppose you would have to keep repeating this for whatever the cause your taking it would be.
I personally am just trying this out. So, if it works at all for my face (acne) then I might be trying this again!

Weight loss is just the motivator for why I am trying this.


I'm off to enjoy a new CD from my best friend. What a sweet gal!  She sent me a copy of her church's worship team and some songs that they sing. Its a joy to get snail mail! We all need to start doing more of it! We are losing saturday mail come this August! What happen to people actually sending letters..you know? Like in the old days. Telegrams, letters.. love letters even! Like  The touch of paper the smells, and the look of old paper.  I'm sure when all of our children grow up they'll be looking back at our "love letters" from our spouse and they'll all be electronic.

I understand about its easier with digital, and electronic things we have now, but we need to still value paper and what it means to others to send off a letter. It's the thought that matters here.

<3 Lovejoy Inspirations






No comments:

Post a Comment