Wednesday, February 13, 2013

All My Fountains....

Day 21

Lately I've been listening to a CD that my best friend gave me and I've been listening to it every night before I go to bed. One of the songs that I've really enjoyed is called: All my Fountains and it was originally written by Chris Tomlin and Daniel Carson.

The video is not working for me..
so you'll have to check it out on youtube: http://youtu.be/OE61I0ePY18

Chris Tomlin explains in another video that they have been trying to write this song All My Fountains for many years. The song originated from the bible verse Psalm 87:7 "As they make music they will sing, all my fountains are in you"  He explains it as a beautiful word picture of the Spirit of God in us. The fountains which is everything we need, we search for ..the good things are found in Christ. Not the money, jobs, work, relationships... worldly possessions/treasures. What fills your soul up is the living water, that spring of life that Christ has provided for us. God is just amazing, in everything He is and does. 


On another note....

I made banana pancakes. I pinned this little recipe quite a few months ago but I love the recipe!

100 % Natural Banana Pancakes {which are gluten free and flourless + low calorie}
Brought to you by the one and only Cassie Ho

I stumbled on this girl when trying to find good work out videos on youtube. She has so many great workout videos for probably every part of your body, ie- arms, back, tricep, bicep, thighs, love handles...boy, I know there are so many more than what I can think of, but ya'll get the jist of what I'm saying. Check out her videos sometime!

<3 Lovejoy Inspirations




No comments:

Post a Comment