Day 25/26
Yeah I pretty much failed Sunday with the Pinterest Challenge. My body started to get tired yesterday and then this morning a horrible cold/allergies set in. I haven't been feeling well all day. I suppose I should do some kind of cold remedy on one of my boards..
I just found this one through Pinterest, its not on my board but, because I am pretty much desperate to get well soon I am going to let it be exceptional this time.
Get Sweet
If congestion is in your nose, chances are it's in your chest, too. Compared with the main ingredient in cough suppressants, honey may be just as effective at decreasing cough frequency and severity, likely because of its antimicrobial and antioxidant effects. It's also soothing to an irritated throat. Try this: Before you hit the hay, take two tablespoons of honey and be glad you're not sipping cough syrup. Stork likes to serve his honey with hot, caffeine-free tea, which can help open and hydrate nasal passages. (source)
Now off to try that honey and get lots of rest.
Goodnight!
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations
No comments:
Post a Comment