I've been contemplating about how I use to phrase sentences and my word choice back in college to now in my everyday life, especially blogging. Maybe, I am just now seeing how I have grown up in the past 6 years since college. You know, 'Life after college'. It made me smile, to go back to xanga and read what once use to be.
For the past 6 years since college I have worked at a dayschool, married, finally controlled my disease, which is in remission! and supported my husband through college. For the past 4 years we have lived in our first home on the campus of Warner Pacific College.
Life will be changing in 2 1/2 months. Knowing little of what will happen next is hard. Dean is graduating, moving on to Seminary and finding a job. As much as I thought I would be excited for this moment to come I am actually a little bittersweet. The Warner Pacific community has become our home and it's been our first 4 years of life together as a married couple.
I am 28 years old and as much as I have struggled with wanting to be pregnant/have kids, I know that God has a plan. I went through some rough times watching all my friends who are married have babies. It was tough mostly because at the time my health wasn't very stable so we couldn't try and we really weren't ready at the time anyways. The scare, mostly was that my gastroenterology Dr told me if I continued taking this one pill that my pregnancy/child could have some birth defects and that was not a choice I wanted to make. I really started to knuckle down and do the best I could to get to a place where my health was great! I have worked hard taking medication to medication in reaching my goal: Good Health. God has finally blessed me with good health! I have been on Humira for the last {almost} 2 years. In which, I thank Him everyday that the new medication that I am on is working.
"I know who holds tomorrow and I know its never me..." Spencer Green. God is in control and that should be all that really matters.
I really just wanted to show you some cards I recently crafted up this past few days. I got to writing and here we are.
This one is cute.
I had made this card back in 2010 but,
redid the title: JUST BECAUSE a little different.
Instragram shots of my Scrabble letters
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations




No comments:
Post a Comment