Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 3: Crochet Bow

{For Saturday 26th}

I would have had this finished yesterday however I was having troubles with downloading pictures from my dropbox. I woke up this morning with my arms and body sore after yesterdays workout of the arms. After I did my mid morning toning arms workout {day 2 of 7} I started to work on my third day challenge for Pinterest. I crocheted a bow. I think it would be super cute as a headband for kids, or even adults. I took a few pictures for ya to see.







Since I have been  getting into crocheting lately, I decided to try and make a crocheted bow. It was super cute in the picture and it drew me in. I just had to try it out. I started out doing 17 half double stitch{hds}











I continued for 7 rows and then folded 1/4 from the bottom and 1/4 from the top inwards and squeezed together. It's hard to explain. Maybe the link can help you if you would like to try too!
















 I probably could have completed the bow sooner but I helped at a memorial service held at my church and had a surprise date night with my husband.























And just for grins, I put a bobby pin on the back and put it in my hair. It's just for show. I wouldn't wear it like this. I think it would be super cute on a headband for kids. Or I could use a smaller hook and make one for little girl babes.




















Stay tuned!

<3 Lovejoy Inspirations





No comments:

Post a Comment