wow.. day 4 already? How quickly the days go by. I hope you had a good weekend and are ready for another week! Whether we are or not, its coming and we got to just push forward and trudge on.
"Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3
Needles are a must have for crafting, whether its using it to stitch into a embroidery hoop or sewing, or a doing last touch ups on a project. Who knows, but there are lots of ways of using needles. Even though I have spot for my needles, or maybe two places... I can never find the exact needle I need. I usually only use at least 2 all the time. Sooo.... I found this really good idea that I pinned {forgot I had!- see when we do this challenge.. its fun to look through all those pins and you might even find some treasures you forgot about}
Make It Do is where I found it at through my Pinterest: Sew Creative
First you find some cute scrapbook paper. I have a lot of paper in my craft room. I used my awesome new cutting tool my parents got me for Christmas! I like it a lot, and it cuts really smooth too!
Cut paper about 2 1/2 in. wide and maybe 7 inches long? I didn't really measure. Actually I rarely measure anything I cut, at least not with a ruler. I think I have a pretty good eye when it comes to measuring paper.
Now, just fold it (or you can measure if you'd like :) Measure and cut any color of felt. Staple the small flap from the bottom and the felt that is inside. This should keep the felt from falling out.
Find the needles you want to stick in the felt and there you go!
Here are a couple of photos I took of mine:
The final product
Inside
<3Lovejoy Inspirations



No comments:
Post a Comment