Friday, January 25, 2013
Toning the Arms {7 days}
So happy its the weekend! It's been crazy busy with my schedule lately. Not just with work, but my husband and I also was housesitting for a friend at church for the last week. Our routine has been a little different and mixed around, but things are back to normal now. I am so thankful for the hours I have been working at my work. God is definitely blessing me in that area! Reasons why I am glad its the weekend:
1. To Rest! 2. To have time to work on my next pinterest challenge and 3. Read my book. It's the third book in the Glenbrooke series in which Robin Jones Gunn is the author. I love her books! She has a sweet ring to all of her stories. I love how she connects the character and story spiritually. I always come away with good thoughts and hopes how I can better my relationship with Christ.
Day 2
From my Pinterest, I picked from the Beauty and Health board again. I am going to challenge myself for the next 7 days {I think I might need some of you to help me out on that one... you know....accountability, just to make sure I remember} to work out my arms. I did it once through this evening doing about 15-25 reps for each one...depending on the arm workout whether I could do up to 25.
Tricep Kickbacks was good. I did 25 and rested.
Bicep Curl and Front Press I did 25 and rested.
For the 90 Degree Raise I think I could only do about 15 of these. It definitely stretched me.
Standing Shoulder Fly I did 25 and rested.
Reverse Curl and Side Press I could only do 15, I was pretty weak on that one. I barely made it. I probably did 10 strong reps.
I was only going to do it once, but then I thought about my challenge and my rule is whatever the pin directions say, then I need to follow through. It's a challenge right?
Remember what I said in the beginning of what a challenge is? At least I need to remember.
From the New Oxford American Dictionary: a task or situation that TESTS someone's abilities. I really like this description of it because I think thats what a challenge is. It tests you and I think it also strengthens you as well, at least at the end.
Any followers out there? If not, I challenge you do create, try, make, attempt, something from Pinterest this week! Even if it's not everyday!
Stay tuned for Day 3!
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment