Thursday, October 24, 2013

week 27 with beach pictures

At the beach this week: WEEK 27


How far along: 27 weeks and 6 days

Size of baby: Rutabaga

About baby: 

 Baby's lungs are going through some major developments these days, which means she is now able to practice inhaling and exhaling. She is approximately 14.5 inches long, she weighs about 2 pounds and 6 ounces. This week her brain is developing quickly. Her eyelids, which have remained closed up until this point, begin to open and now her retinas can begin to form. The retina contains specialized photoreceptor cells that respond to light, called rods and cones. Cones in particular help us perceive color.  She is sleeping and waking at regular intervals. With more brain tissue developing, your babys brain is very active now.  She could be hiccuping--but I haven't really felt it.

Clothing: I am still enjoying loose pants especially around the waist.

Best moment of the week: Enjoyed having my best friend come and stay with me for a few days,

Food Favorites/cravings: I have enjoyed butterscotch dipped ice cream cones from dairy queen.

Wedding rings: on and hoping to stay on

Sleep:  Okay.

Movement: Little girl is moving all the time, afternoon, evening and when I wake up mostly. Its fun to find her and feel her move.

Aches/Pains & Discomforts: Some cramps, and my back a little bit when I sleep.

Stretch marks: Still none

Belly button in or out: its a small belly button, but its still in.

Happy/Emotional: A bit more emotional this week.

{I forgot to mention that I don't have Gestational Diabetes, whew! Definitely don't need that in my lap, I had my first baby shower that the church put together for me.}



Looking forward to: There's really nothing coming up soon that I am really looking forward to.  I always enjoy our visits to the OB doctor and our next one is the day before Halloween.


Prayer Requests: Keep praying for baby girl and all her body parts as she is growing.  Pray that the medications I am taking are not affecting her growth or anything.





<3 Lovejoy Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment