Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Birthing Classes start

I'm a little late this week. I feel like I haven't had a lot of energy or even a want to do much lately. So, I'm trying to just get this up for now.  I turn 26 weeks on Friday. Birth classes are today, always something to look forward to.  And the picture this week isn't that great either..




How far along: 25 weeks, 15 more weeks to go!

Size of baby: Cauliflower

About baby: 

From head to heel, baby measures 13 1/2 inches. She weighs 1 1/2 pounds, but she is beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat.  As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She is also growing more hair and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.

Clothing: I don't really have a problem yet with wearing clothes that don't fit. The belly band helps some pants, and most shirts still fit me. Always on the look out for clothes in the maternity section though :)

Best moment of the week: This past wednesday was the beginning of our 4 week birthing classes. It felt like being back in a college class in a way.  Ha! My favorite part was just spending time with Dean and  understanding more of our journey and what is to be expected. Afterwards Dean and I had a mini date, grabbing FAST FOOD<--- I hardly eat fast food anymore! Just trying to be healthy, especially for my body. I had french fries and a cheeseburger.. and it did well on my tummy. I was pretty careful not to eat too many fries and was pretty particular what went on my bun and burger. It was a carefree night, with catching up with some Castle.

Food Cravings: sugar cookies.. the one's with the thick frosting at the store.

Wedding rings: on and hoping to stay on

Sleep:  good.

Movement: yup

Aches/Pains & Discomforts: I've been getting a lot more indigestion lately when I've hardly eaten.

Stretch marks: still none

Belly button in or out: its in, but slowly making its way out.

Happy/Emotional: so/so ..

Not looking forward to: monday. It's my time to do the Glucose test.

Looking forward to: Even though I'm not looking forward for my glucose test, I'm looking forward to meeting some of the girls who will be apart of the group after we do our drinks and for it to just be over. Other than that, another week of birth classes on wednesday!

Prayer Requests: Keep praying for baby girl and all her body parts as she is growing.  Pray that the medications I am taking are not affecting her growth or anything.

I still have a mucus-y cough, please pray that goes away soon!  It doesn't bother me 24/7 but, when it does come, ugh....its annoying.


<3 Lovejoy Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment