Thursday, October 17, 2013

End of the 26th Week.







Today:
Wearing: a gray top that I haven't worn since I was skinny. {Its fun to see a bump there now} skinny jeans with a belly band to keep the jeans up. And my african flip flops. 

Breakfast: captain crunch and milk, a banana and a pastry. Water.

--------------------------------------------------

How far along: 26 weeks and 6 days

Baby is the size of a: A head of lettuce, and we saw a growth ultrasound yesterday morning and she is actually 2 pounds and 6 oz. and she is right on track with where she is suppose to be. So even though I haven't gained a lot she is doing well and that is all that matters. 

More about Baby at 26 weeks:

The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. She may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other.  Your baby is inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid. These so called breathing movements re essential for the development of the lungs. These are also good practice for when your baby is born and takes that first gulp of air.  Your baby is continuing to port on fat.

Best moment of the week: Probably yesterday when we got to see baby at the growth ultrasound and throughout the day it seemed as if I was beaming..just excited. I am still in disbelief at times that I am having a baby.. Its crazy, waking up each morning and feeling here wiggle inside me ...its weird. 

Sleep: good. My secret is: Unisom :) part of my morning sickness aid


Movement: Always a squirming girl. 

Food Cravings: Sweets.

Stretch Marks: no... I love my coconut oil!

Belly button in/out: in

Wedding Rings:  on

Happy/Emotional: Sometimes I feel like just crying, but I don't, and other times I feel happy. 

Looking Forward to: Having my friend Leah here from Oklahoma visiting  for the weekend. It's nice to have a friend to do things with, too bad its has to be planned for a specific time. Oh well, I am thankful.

Projects: Catching up on scrapbooking and still working on cleaning up the baby's room.

Prayer Requests: Keep praying for baby girl's growth and her little baby body.  Pray God's protection over her as she is in the womb.  Pray the medications that I am taking are not hurting or effecting her.

Praise: Baby's Ultrasound looked good, the amniotic fluid and baby looks normal and healthy. Things health wise with me have been well. As long as I keep watching my diet and the food that enters my body I am doing well.

<3 Lovejoy Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment