Thursday, November 7, 2013

29 years at 29 weeks!







Here is a picture of my belly at 29 weeks. Little girl and I are sharing the 29 number ... 29 years old with a 29 week old babe in the womb. Its fun :] You can see I am beginning to get the Linea Nigra: a pregnancy trademark that shows up on moms-to-be AKA the brown line down the belly, and my belly button is stretching. It did not use to look like this. :]



How far along: 29 weeks and 6 days

Baby is the size of a: Butternut Squash a tad over 15 inches from head to heels.

More about Baby at 28 weeks:

Your baby now weighs around 2 1/2 pounds. Muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and your baby's head is growing bigger to make room for that developing brain. Her brain is now in charge of maintaining body temperature and also controls breathing. Her irises can now respond to light by dilating and contracting. All the internal organs are maturing and preparing to function on their own at birth. Your baby is bursting with energy at this point and you'll be feeling every bit of it!

Best moment of the week: I don't think I have a best moment, this week. It wasn't a very good week and its been raining like its the only thing the weather knows what to do. 

Sleep: Sleep is usually always pretty good.  I get a decent amount of sleep. But, I am getting sick of laying on my left side. My left hip is starting to hurt because of that. 

Movement:  I can usually feel her move when my arms are crossed over my belly, or if I feel her moving a lot (and I'm not at work), then I  pull my shirt up so I can watch my belly...lol. Sometimes Dean and I will be putting our hands on my belly when she moves and then we'll move our hands to where she's moving. Today when we did that, it reminded me of stethoscopes...haha

Food Cravings: Nothing. I feel like a weird pregnant lady, because I don't really have any cravings. Some of my favorite foods right now are orange juice, apple cider, tangerines and milk and cereal. It's like my first thought in the morning: "ooh I can have my milk and cereal.."  haha ..Right now its Life or Raisin Bran, it changes every time I go to the store though. 

Stretch Marks: no.

Belly button in/out: In, its a very small button. 

Wedding Rings: on

Pains/Aches: Headaches, leg cramps, back aches, minor aches here and there, cramping, indigestion. 

Happy/Emotional: (same as last week) Probably something between happy and emotional. I am beginning to think more of the day when Labor starts and how the delivery will go.  I am excited for the time I will get to spend with her and be her 'mommy', but more of just how life will be different; not in a bad way...just busy. Wondering what our routine will be like.  You know, losing the carefree, independent life I/we once had.. and becoming someone who depends on my/our everything... :) I know God is still here, He is working and He will be there for us during the time as we are figuring out how to be parents and caring for this little one. It will be an exciting time and adventure. I think just looking straight at it not knowing exactly what to expect and never going at it before, is a little intimating... for us first timers. 

Looking Forward to: Monday is our new ultrasound, so we are excited to visit with my dr, and see baby girl- a whole hour!  Our little babymoon is coming up. I am excited and feeling blessed that we are able to take some time to ourselves. 

Projects: I finally finished a cloud mobile, and some more wall decor.

This is not the final product. You can see my pin tips on the edge of the cloud and I added another heart of the rainbow, so now there are 7 colors. Can you guess what color I added?

Prayer Requests: Keep praying for baby girl's growth and her little baby body.  Pray God's protection over her as she is in the womb.  Pray the medications that I am taking are not hurting or effecting her.



<3 Lovejoy Inspirations


No comments:

Post a Comment