Thankful my God so much bigger than medicine and Dr's. I'm very thankful in how this pregnancy has been. God is not only blessing my family and I, but he is showing me He is working by taking care of this child I am carrying. As much as I want to say she is mine, she really belongs to the One who created her. He knows everything about her, all her needs, her wants, and He will guide Dean and I as her parents as we look to Him. Making it to 32 weeks, in third trimester makes me so happy, but having a healthy baby so far into this pregnancy makes me really happy.
My mind is whirling with thoughts of: where will I be when I go into Labor, will Dean be at home?, how will the delivery go? to thoughts like: having my baby girl in my arms, and how that will feel, how our routine and life will change having her in our lives.. So much to process .. AND so many things to prepare for her arrival! Not just her room, but organization in the house. With a new baby entering the home, we need to make sure things are in order for her to live here.
I think back to when we (dean and I) were just 8 weeks along in my pregnancy and finding out at the Dr's office; what our emotions were like then, seem so different now. I remember eating at Quizno's after the ultrasound, thinking "we're really pregnant, this is really going to happen". First trimester seems like forever ago and now I am finally in third trimester. Wow! I'm so excited for her to be here that I am looking forward for the next week to come…but still cherishing the moments and times I have now. Second trimester I dealt with a flare up with my disease, at one point I had so much pain that I thought I might never get to the end. I have hope now that all will be okay. I have loved being pregnant so far and am thankful for the experience God has allowed me to enjoy.
-Third Trimester-
I pee constantly now.
My hand is like a magnet to my belly, always feeling her leg, arm, foot move.
Dean has had to put my socks on a couple of times for me.
I'm starting to not feel well sometimes at night- sort of like morning sickness. It starts around 1030pm or so, it makes me just want to lay down and go to sleep.
Food or toothpaste fall on my belly and I feel as if I am constantly washing clothes- which is good practice right?
Here is a picture of my cloud mobile, I made. It was inspiration that came from someone I am following from Instagram (app on phone)
Best moment of the week: Baby's crib and mattress showed up a couple weeks early! It was quite the surprise! :)
Belly button in/out: It's pretty much flat with a little bit of a bump. It's so weird.
Also side note: we have little black ants on the carpet! Pray they go away very soon! I can't stand to see clusters of them. Gives me the heebie- jeebies! My husband is so brave, he killed each cluster for me with his hand, but they keep returning. We recently got some ant poison to help it. But now I am relying on our apartment maintenance guys..
Even though things are going well, doesn't mean we need to stop praying! Keeping lifting up our precious girl in your prayers! and me too if you think about it. - Thank you!
Happy Thanksgiving to you!!
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations
No comments:
Post a Comment