Thursday, November 21, 2013

31 weeks



How far along: We are 31 weeks and 6 days, turning 32 tomorrow!

Baby is the size of a: She is the size of a pineapple, or as heavy...

More about Baby at 31 weeks:

Baby can move head from side to side and I've felt her move too. Probably the coolest fact this week.

Sleep: okay.

Movement: It seems as if she is moving every part everywhere. Sometimes I feel her kick or move on my side- like over by my hip or at the top of my tummy. It is still fun to feel her move and she hasn't kicked too hard where it would hurt. Just a bit discomforting at times. Just yesterday she kicked my right lung, and it was a bit uncomfortable to breathe, wasn't sure what what happening until I felt her kick in the area. 

Belly button in/out:  Half way in, on the way of coming out. 

Pains/Aches: Cramping, indigestion, Braxton Hicks contractions

Happy/Emotional: I'm pretty dry this week. Nuetral

Looking Forward to: Receiving a couple of orders in the mail.

Prayer Requests: Keep praying for baby girl's growth and her little baby body.  Pray God's protection over her as she is in the womb.  Pray the medications that I am taking are not hurting or effecting her. I will have to take these medications through out my whole entire pregnancy and even when I deliver. So be praying for me too.

Even though things are going well, doesn't mean we need to stop praying! Keeping lifting up our precious girl in your prayers! and me too if you think about it. - Thank you!


<3 Lovejoy Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment