Saturday, March 26, 2011

"No eye has seen, No ear has heard..."

Feeling good and blessed.

I don't think I have ever caught myself crying in a store before. I found this book called Heaven is for real that my mom was telling me about at the store. I started reading and couldn't put it down. I wanted to know more about this little boy's visit and what he experienced. As I kept reading, I found myself crying some, and then at one point a lot. My husband came back looking for me and noticed I was crying. He said I should get it. I did. During that time of reading in the store I had read 3 1/2 chapters. Lol But, may I remind you that they weren't very long chapters. I normally don't read in stores.

I haven't picked up the book since last night but, I know I will later. This book has intrigued me to really think about God and how big He really is.  So many thoughts have entered my mind just trying to figure out what the little boy saw.  Some of it excites me, and some of it I don't know if I completely agree with. I have never really liked the book of Revelations, mostly because it talks of the end and it kind of scares me but, now I want to study it and understand more. It reminds me how much the Devil roams this earth and that sin is in every corner of our lives, maybe not every corner but, the temptation might be there. I do thank God for sending His son Jesus so that we can have life and pray to Him.  Heaven is the complete opposite of here on earth. Heaven is this amazing place that has more awe than anything we have ever seen! "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him." 1 Corinthians 2:9

Sew...... I got 4 fat-quarters of fabric for $1.29 each at Joann's I thought it was a great deal. It got me excited, thats for sure!
Not sure what I will make, I am thinking maybe more baby booties, the tutorial I found is great and pretty simple. It's always nice to have on hand when one of you're friends is pregnant. 


::edit:: I forgot to mention that in my last post I had said that both my husband and I haven't been to bi-partisan cafe... I apologize my husband has. 

<3 Lovejoy Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment