Nose congested.
Can't breathe.
Equals how I feel today.
Even though days like this aren't very pleasant to live with... you can still try to make the best of what you have.
This is my new attempt to a new blog. An inspiration blog. I have decided that I am not like those who create cards with expensive tools that help you create a great card. I like to actually make the little details by hand with paper instead of using designer stickers or embellishments.-Not that I'm dissing, because I as well like those, I just enjoy making things with paper more and it cost less. Such as :
I drew my own house and cut out my own picket fence. I was pretty proud of this card. I did however use a punch out for the hearts.
I started to sew just a year ago for a friend who was pregnant. I wanted to make her a car seat tent in which i got the tutorial from infarrantlycreative Here is what I made:
For my first sewing project ever I was proud to see what I made at the end. It is such joy to make things, especially for others. It makes life fun. Since that day I have only made one other car seat tent. But I hope to make some more for friends in the future. Recently, I have been in a sewing mood and made more projects which always makes me happy.
I love being creative and crafty with paper or fabric.
<3 Love joy Inspirations
No comments:
Post a Comment