Once I get motivated to make something, I usually go with it and see where it takes me.
Last night while browsing Joann's, I came across really cheap felt sheets and was really surprised at how cheap they were. Knowing the price I grabbed a few colored sheets and decided later that I was going to make some flowers. Today I ventured into that. I actually only made one, since I'd never made one before and then created another flower as well.
This first flower I made into a barrette.
The second flower I created was decoration for our living room.Since our living room wall is rather bare except for a few picture frames I created this! I didn't get a picture of what I used to put the flower on but, its a tin can lid from a paint can. I hot glued faded yellow scrapbooking paper on the lid, then put this lil' flower on it with some ribbon and there you go! Pretty simple.
A friend gave me these paint cans, and to me it said decoupage all over them. (the lids to these is what I used to make the crafty frame up above), I decoupaged the cans with scrapbooking paper.
and once they dried, I spiced it up with gluing buttons or ribbon on them. And now they sit on my shelf holding my tools, scraps and thread. I am rather fond of these!
No comments:
Post a Comment