Monday, March 21, 2011

Tissue please?

I am much better than saturday, since then I've been able to breathe here and there so that is good. Today however I lost my nose..it just kept running away and I could not keep up with it. And the results of having a runny nose is having a sandpaper nose afterwards, which is never fun! I probably have used close to 50 tissues today...I actually have an embarrassing moment I had with myself today in front of some of my 4-5 year olds- I don't even think they noticed, but I did! For those who don't know,  I am a preschool teacher.  So, my nose was running and it jumped out and I was not ready with any kleenex in hand and it fell on my jeans...haha Yup... that is the story for today.

On the sewing side of things, I am working on a project, but I can't say much about it. It is undercover therefore I can't really post pictures until it is done. Sad, I know. But, I am REALLY excited about it and I will post when it is done!


On a side note my wonderful husband and I went out to a new coffee shop that we both haven't been to it's called Bipartisan Cafe . Really Cute. It reminds of the Friends TV show, the coffee shop they met at. I guess because of the atmosphere, and they have couches...I really liked it! They had good steamers- well of what I could taste. Here is a photo of our night:
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations

1 comment:

  1. It looks cool just from the picture. Hope your nose starts feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete