Weirdly enough, Mondays have become my best days. I had the best monday ever last week, it possibly could have ranked to be the most perfect day (at least in a while). I have had the goal to get up early for a long time and I feel like I finally did that last week, {
sadly it was only monday}. I got up an hour before N woke and had quiet time, dressed, brushed teeth, took care of myself, ate breakfast, made her breakfast and had phone time all in an hour! I was up and refreshed by the time N woke. It was also the first day we started our Bible time at 9am. I am so glad I stumbled upon
Simple Life Messy Life blog. I have been needing a fun lesson plan to help her learn about God. Currently, our daughter N doesn't have a good Sunday school curriculum at church. I want her to learn the great stories that I learned as a child. Now I know she's only 2, but starting our kids young by sharing stories and verses, their hearts can have the Good News hidden in them!!!
Last week we learned of His creation.
Our focus point was that God made everything.
We did 5 days of crafts and learned a fun song from youtube.
Creation song
Day 5/6 (last picture) were shared as Animals and Me.
I did the cutting and she stuck on the paper and colored.
N: "ight!"
This Monday, I didn't get up like I wanted to when the alarm went off. I was still able to stick to our bible time though, which I am proud of.
Week 2: Adam and Eve
Monday: water colored a coloring sheet of Adam and Eve
"no eat" - N
Tuesday: Made popsicle stick people!
I helped her with the face as she helped too. :)
This is so fun! I love spending this time with her!
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations
No comments:
Post a Comment