Simple Life. Messy Life. is where I found this series. <--Inside the link, there is an introduction and Liz Millay who is the blogger further explains why she created the lesson plan and how it will help your toddler learn. The link (if you haven't already found it) is called Play through the bible introduction. Just scroll down and you should find it. I encourage others who have a 2-3 year old to at least look into the lesson plans to see if this is something you want your child to do. I like the way she has everything organized with details for each week. It's easy for busy moms to just put together some materials for that day and already have the lesson plan laid out.. probably should do some reading so you know how you want to have your discussion with your child. :)
Today we started WEEK 1: Creation
{Genesis 1: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." 1:3- And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.}
Day 1 God made light.
We read in The Rhyme Bible Storybook by L.J. Sattgast. We read online because we have not received the book yet. Really excited to get it. I hope that as I continue to do these lesson plans every day with N, that she will start to be excited for bible time in the morning with mom!
Our craft today:
The world was once
As dark as night,
But then God said,
"Let there be light!"
The light appeared;
It shone so bright!
And so began
The day and night.
-- The Rhyme Bible Storybook
by L.J Sattgast
We need to invest in a glue stick but, for now mom puts glue on the page and N sticks the paper on.
Next week we study Adam and Eve.
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations
No comments:
Post a Comment