16 months
She waves and says 'hi' to everyone she meets.
Learning to say other words too, such as cheese or fishy.
She will get there before I know it; with a bigger vocabulary.
I love that she is learning and understanding more of the sign language that I am teaching her.
please, more, all done, milk, bath, eat, drink
Little N loves to play. I love this. And I encourage it! It is important
for children to have that playtime. It's essential.
There are several things I like to watch her do:
putting her purse on {like a necklace} and hello kitty hat- they go together,
mixing with a whisk in a bowl, sitting in a lower cabinet in the kitchen with paper plates, wooden bowls, and sometimes a pillow and blanket, playing with dolls, talking to herself with either a book in hand or something else, playing dress up- pants as scarves, onesies as preppy sweaters because we all know that is the style these days! ;)
She cracks me up and makes me smile.
I love her and am so glad she is ours.
At dinner last night after little N had her dinner
she went and sat with her daddy on his lap
so I could finish my dinner..
Daddy started to make some animal sounds.
At first she was unsure but then started laughing until
he came to the Elephant sound.
Of all the sounds {and they were pretty good too!}
she cried at the elephant.
I am horrible with making an elephant impression.
The zoo is on the summer list for this year.
It would be her first.
I think she would enjoy it more this year than last since
she is more aware and has an understanding of the world around her.
I love that I can actually walk with her outside especially on sunny days!!
Its fun to hold her hand. We walk slow since she gets pretty excited when walking. She's tumbled once on the cement. It was sad but she's a tough girl.
#theycallmemom
little N's cave
Favorite Hello Kitty cap and purse
Never a dull moment with our little miss.
putting her purse on {like a necklace} and hello kitty hat- they go together,
mixing with a whisk in a bowl, sitting in a lower cabinet in the kitchen with paper plates, wooden bowls, and sometimes a pillow and blanket, playing with dolls, talking to herself with either a book in hand or something else, playing dress up- pants as scarves, onesies as preppy sweaters because we all know that is the style these days! ;)
She cracks me up and makes me smile.
I love her and am so glad she is ours.
At dinner last night after little N had her dinner
she went and sat with her daddy on his lap
so I could finish my dinner..
Daddy started to make some animal sounds.
At first she was unsure but then started laughing until
he came to the Elephant sound.
Of all the sounds {and they were pretty good too!}
she cried at the elephant.
I am horrible with making an elephant impression.
The zoo is on the summer list for this year.
It would be her first.
I think she would enjoy it more this year than last since
she is more aware and has an understanding of the world around her.
I love that I can actually walk with her outside especially on sunny days!!
Its fun to hold her hand. We walk slow since she gets pretty excited when walking. She's tumbled once on the cement. It was sad but she's a tough girl.
#theycallmemom
little N's cave
Favorite Hello Kitty cap and purse
Never a dull moment with our little miss.
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations



No comments:
Post a Comment