Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Life with a 9 month

My! How life has changed for me. I use to be able to keep the house clean for a few days, make dinner with no interruptions, sit down at my crafty table and work on cards/scrapbooking. I use to be able to have my own alone times and do things on my time. Now don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, just stating the difference and the realization from when it was just me (and Dean), to now as a full-time mommy.  Times change. But, "Every good and perfect gift is from above..." (James 1:17), no matter where we are in life and what we may be going through.  Even though I may not always have "my time"or I have to clean the house a bagillion times until I collapse Haha ::sigh::, I have still enjoyed all my moments with my girl.  I enjoy watching her grow. She is just too precious.  Motherhood is tough in the sense that you have to sacrifice so much and you do all that you can and sometimes that still isn't enough.  Natalie has changed so much since the last time I posted when she was 5 1/2 months.

At 9 months:
* crawling forward (not backwards anymore- thank goodness)
* Pulling herself up on furniture
* talking, raising her voice or a screech- not inside voices :)
* As she wants to be close she will lean her head into ours and kind of give us a "hug" in that sense.
* Eating solids
* Getting into everything
* Says, Momma, Da-da, yeah and her cute string of words as she talks to herself- I always want to figure out what she could be saying.

This summer:
 * We were apart of the summer reading program at the local Library (and received one free book)
 * Went to the Aquatic Park for some fun splashes
 * Went to the Wiggle Time at the Library
 * Met some family members for the first time


She Enjoys:
* Looking at hard bound books
* Exploring
* Playing with some of her rattle toys
* The yellow duck, we have two. Lucky her :)
* Plain Cherrio's- she could be crying loud and fussy and as soon as I pull the bag out she quiets down and eats them.. haha! love it!




Some pictures to up date you since last posted




                
                                                            7 months









8 1/2 months 
   
Almost 9 months celebrating mom's birthday    

and ..last but not least 9 month pictures






<3 Lovejoy Inspirations 



No comments:

Post a Comment