Spit up- It happens. I've learned to just take it. Baby doesn't know any difference, it comes up and I just say "oh well" knowing my clothes will go in the wash. Even if I JUST washed it! These things happen every day! :)
Burp Rag- I still haven't learned this, but I know it. It should always be on your shoulder. You never know when spit up or drool will come about. It could project at anytime!
Chores- I've learned to hold her while vacuuming, brushing teeth, putting clothes away, making lunch! Yup, we do it all together. :) I use the moby but, sometimes just holding her and doing something really fast instead of taking time to put it on is easier.
My 5 month old
Milestones/the happenings:
She is getting more hair! (Whether you can see it in the pics or not, this momma can tell!)
Able to sit up with support
Hasn't rolled over yet, but we hope soon!
Grabs pretty much anything
25 inches long (not sure of weight, but guessing 15 lbs)
Sadly, she likes the screen. I have been trying to make sure she doesn't see much of it (phone/computer)
Tummy Time is better and we actually can enjoy it for 5-10 minutes!
Can scoot with legs/bottom, she just needs to strengthen her upper shoulder and arm muscles, I've even found her laying in a different direction in the crib in the morning.
Favorite things to do:
Talk with a grunting voice
Touch and hold her feet/toes
Hold mommy's face
Favorite toy, I would say the Lots of Links from Target
Suck on fingers/thumb
Mommy/daddy's fingers
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations
In other news, Lovejoy Inspirations has been making some new cards in the shop, along with these cuties! The headbands will be up in the shop later today. Make sure you go check them out!


No comments:
Post a Comment