My little girl whom I have long waited for, is 3 months old {15 weeks almost 16}!! Natalie is growing all the time. As a stay-at-home mom, I am enjoying every moment and phase of her little life. It is so wonderful to see her face light up with wonder and amazement as she is exploring the things in this world (for the first time).
On March 17th, she slept in her very own room in the crib and slept great! I do admit that I rock her to sleep first, but gradually I am letting go. As I know she is ready and tired, I leave her alone. She usually falls asleep on her own soon after I leave. For mostly my sake of knowing she is safe, I bought her a Sleepsack Blanket for her to sleep in and still be swaddled. This way I know there isn't a blanket covering her face through the night. And of course we are equipped with baby monitors! :]
Exactly 3 months in this picture (13 weeks)
I love being her mom. There is nothing to compare. Struggling with a disease for quite a number of years, going through a variety of medicines, and finally finding a good one that can help me and isn't too risky for pregnancy. Motherhood to me, is a bit more special. I cherish Natalie so much and she is simply amazing because she is a gift from God. I especially love being a stay-at-home mom as I get to learn who she is, how to take care of her, and cherish each stage in this precious life God has given her.
She is my joy. {NLT Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust Him with all my heart. He helps me and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of Thanksgiving."}
showing off her cute smile.
Weighs: 13 lbs and 22 inches long
Sleeps through most nights
Sleeps through most nights
Drools
Smiling girl
Loves talking
Is aware of her right fist
Hands can come together
Hands can come together
Thumbsucker at times
Eyes follow me
Turns her head to each side looking at so many things
Blue eye cutie
Loves bath time- just not afterwards/getting dressed
"Un-gee" or "Ah-goo"is a couple of words she uses a lot
Waving her arms/hands and legs
Grabs tighter (like my hair! lol)
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations



No comments:
Post a Comment