Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A little photo Op

20 weeks!

Labor Day was fun. Dean and I went to Wahkeena Falls, in the gorge in Portland Oregon. Seriously the best place if you want to get away from city life. Trees, waterfalls, picnic areas, hiking trails.. pretty much everywhere you go. There is so much gorgeous scenery and great history all found here in the Great Northwest! We had a lovely lunch picnic, walked through the Wahkeena creek and through the rushing waters under the road and bridge. It was thrilling, adventurous, and freezing cold!  At one point I thought I lost my flip flop because my foot was so cold!  It was the highlight of my day.


Here is a little photo shoot we had:



 Picnic Lunch


 Cherishing the moment
 A little blurry

 I like to say that God's glory is shining on my belly touching the dear little one inside.
After we walked through the icey cold rushing water and got wetter than expected! :]

To understand where we went, check it out here..  
 The Wahkeena falls goes higher but, we didn't hike that far.


How far along: 20 weeks and 4 days

Baby is the size of a: Banana 6.5 inches crown to rump or 10 inches head to heel. I know last time I said Banana, but I think it was actually a mango, or a small banana. Either way, you get the idea.

Maternity Clothes: Nothing new

Best moment of the week: Labor Day and a little fun photo shoot with my husband. We also bought our first outfit for baby girl along with some cute baby booties at a nesrby outlet mall.

Sleep: I sleep pretty good.

Movement: I have been feeling some movement.  Not all the time, but every once in a while I feel her move, especially if I am lying down and relaxed.

Food Cravings: Nothing in particular. Salty/sweet foods

Stretch Marks: No

Showing: Yes

Gender: Girl

Belly in/Belly out: In

Aches & Pains: Some lower back pain every now and then, but nothing horrible. Its usually when I'm in bed if I'm on my back to long, I can notice it.

Happy/Emotional: In the beginning of my 20 weeks I was really emotional. Anything that moved me in the littlest way I would choke up.  Happy tears, of course.

Looking forward to: The more times I get to feel her move around

Anything Else: Today I definitely felt the pregnant-exhausted-feeling and less energy. I could sense that need to slow down to walk really helped while walking around this evening.

Prayer Requests:  Keep praying for baby girl's growth and her little baby body. Keep praying God's protection over her as she is in the womb. Pray medications are not hurting her.

Keep praying for my body as it is trying to get better with my Colitis disease during this pregnancy.  Thankfully I really don't endure too much pain- praising Jesus for that one!




<3 Lovejoy Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment