Monday, September 23, 2013

New in the shop: Brooches and Triangle Notes

New things are being added to my Etsy shop and I know I've been on the kick of my pregnancy updates which is the highlight of my life right now, but thought I needed to share whats going on in my Etsy shop too! We recently just received our business cards in the mail today!

We have brooches/Pins!
 Check out the Etsy shop to see more... 
You can click to the right of this page
 for the Etsy link or go to:
 In honor of my pregnancy, I made some new momma cards

 Thankful
 Home is where the heart is....

New to the shop are our Triangle Notes 
(these are pretty small, measures 2in x 4in) 
Just fun size notes and they come in two's.


This is a package deal. Three for the price of $9.00




<3 Lovejoy Inspirations


PS... 23 week of pregnancy soon to come. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment