Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Gender Reveal!

Just a little insight into my pregnancy, and a little more in how you can be praying for me. I have Crohn's disease (formerly known as Ulcerative Colitis) and am high risk status.  I have been taking medication and have two good doctors in my care.  Baby is healthy!  The ultrasound we saw this past friday was just a beautiful thing!  We had a nice long hour, maybe longer. But, I didn't want to stop.  I think every pregnant woman should have one of those at home so she can watch the growth of her baby... or when she gets worried... :) God is creating an amazing little human being inside my womb! 




Belly is getting a little bigger :)

We announced on facebook earlier... and we are having a little girl!


How far along: 19 weeks and 5 days almost 20 weeks!! wow... is this really happening?

Baby is the size of a: Banana or a grapefruit. 

Maternity clothes: Haven't had time to shop. But, I have a couple.

Best moment of the week: When we finally saw our baby in the Ultrasound for 2nd Trimester, and finding out the gender!!

Sleep: Good, I have woken up a few times in the night and can't go back to sleep, but other than that its been good. 

Movement: Yes, we have felt a few flutters in my belly. It's been fun to feel her when those flutters happen.

Food cravings: Ice cream.

Stretch Marks: No

Starting to show: somewhat

Gender: It's a Girl!!

Belly button in or out: in, but its slowly stretching.

Aches & Pains: Nothing horrible.  My left hip sometimes when I sleep.

Happy or Moody: I'm happy most days. It was fun to prepare the gender reveal last night with Dean. The weather has been wonderful, especially at night. Very peaceful. 

Looking forward to: cleaning up our spare room to become a nursery.

Anything else: I find myself forgetting things more and feeling lost. 

Prayer Requests:  Pray for my health and wisdom for the doctors. Keep praying for baby girl as she is still growing.

Baby center says: Your baby's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch.  


One of my many favorite hymns:

Oh, Lord my God, When I in aweseome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made;
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed.

{Chorus}
Then sings my soul, my savior God, to thee
how great Thou art, how great Thou art!



<3 Lovejoy Inspirations



No comments:

Post a Comment