My husband graduated from college and has been accepted to George Fox Evangelical Seminary. He starts this fall semester...in less than a month!
We moved. {After all consideration of a house, we settle with an apartment. I have never lived in an apartment. It's different and we are downsizing a lot! It is kind of fun in a way.}
And last but not least........We are expecting!
7 almost 8 weeks ~ our 4th Anniversary
10 weeks at Mercer Lake
It has been a joy to know that I have a tiny babe inside me, growing! God has answered my prayer. Just like Hannah in 1 Samuel 1-2.
"I prayed for this child,
and the Lord has granted me
what I asked of him."
God is good, soo good! And we will praised Him!
Hope this little info list will keep you up to date during my pregnancy journey.
How far along: 18 weeks
Due date: January 17th 2014
Baby is the size of a: sweet potato
Maternity clothes: I just bought my first shirt a couple of weeks ago. {Target}
Best moment of the week: Went and got a haircut from the best hair dresser I know.
Sleep: Sleep has been good, every now and then I wake up and my back hurts.
Movement: I haven't really felt any movement yet, but I'm always alert.
Food Cravings: Anything sweet. I have recently been dreaming about chocolate chips or M&M's, mostly because I want them and cant really have too much chocolate.
Stretch Marks: Not yet. I keep putting Coconut oil on every night.
Have you started to show: yes
Gender: ??
Happy or Moody: It can go up and down.
Looking forward to: Creating the nursery, finding out the gender, sewing and making things for baby.
What is baby up to this week? (according to babycenter.com and another pregnancy app on my phone)
Your baby is around 6 inches long and weighs about 8 ounces. Baby is covered now with vernix (a white protective coating) that protects the skin from damage in the womb. Your baby is looking more like a baby now with proportionate arms and legs. Baby is busy flexing arms and legs- movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead.
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations
"He protected us on our entire journey and among all the nations through which we traveled."- Joshua 24:17
"But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one." - 2 Thessalonian 3:3
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!" Psalm 139: 13-17

I love the anniversary picture! I can't wait until the little one arrives. :-)
ReplyDeleteYeah. What a fun picture :)
ReplyDelete