I haven't been making cards as much as I use to, only because I don't want to go downstairs much (which is where my craft room is!). Recently my mom just made a trip down south to visit family and that is when I made myself go downstairs to work on making cards for my Aunt. Since we are moving soon, I've had the motivation to make more cards, clean, and organize while being amongst my craftroom. Who knows I may not have the luxury of a craft room in the next place we move. I will miss it. I will miss many things, but every chapter must come to an end, right?
I just redid
Lovejoy Inspiration's Etsy page and loaded up new cards I have been making.
Samples:
This is my latest kind of card.
Circles. They're fun!
They are all available on my
Etsy page now. Go, check them out! Tell your friends! :)
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations
No comments:
Post a Comment