Our first small group with Warner Pacific young marrieds and engaged couples started last night. It went pretty good. It was good to meet some new faces and get to know one another. This is Dean's last year at Warner; he's a senior! I can't believe it. It's crazy to think that we just came here, yet it was 3 years ago; that means Dean and I have been married for 3 years too! Agh! I still feel that young love... like its still in the early years and it is, which is good. Whenever we celebrate with friends that are getting married now, it takes me back then and want to relive it again and be in that time of life......
I'm happy where we are now, we've learned so much about one another and grown together. It's been a good 3 years! I'm excited to see how God is going to reveal himself for what He is going to do next in our lives.
I'm cherishing now what we have.... and talking of cherishing.. I'm enjoying this sunshine weather, its been in the 80s and just wonderful to get off work when its warm and beautiful! LOVE it!
So, curious to know what Lovejoy Inspirations have been up to??
I've been wanting to try the Embroidery hoops out for a little while now, and a friend of mine recently had a little girl and so I made this little fun welcoming gift for her. I was surprised to see that the hoops are actually pretty cheap!
I was proud of my e, in which I made a pattern for (no, I'm not THAT good!)
As well as my 'd' in dream- I did do that 'd' by hand.
This is my first blanket I made also to go along with the embroidery hoop gift.
The flowery side is a soft/flannel fabric and the brighter side is cotton material. This blanket is actually rather small for most blankets. I want to say its 2.5x2 and a little more. It's funny how I want to make something, but I only have so much to give. I know the receiver appreciated the gift for what it was.
And this is on my living room wall. My best friend inspired me with all her hoops for decor in her home, and I wanted to do the same. Here are fall festive colors along with a sweet and true saying: Trust in the Lord! I'll switch the fabrics out for Christmas...Thanks Leah for the idea!
Annd..This is my most recent card for my collection, I'll put it up on Etsy pretty soon. I was going to put some Harvesty/autumn words on the front.. but, I couldn't decide what to put, so its going to be blank. I suppose if you would like to buy this cute card YOU can decide what your Autumn words would be. It is going on sale soon at $3.00.
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations
Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart, and lean not on you own understands, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6
This has always been my favorite verse. But, its true too! We always need to put our trust in Him. He knows our lives so much better than we do...even when we think we do. He is good! Remember that.
No comments:
Post a Comment