Monday, September 10, 2012

Just an update of life

Just an update:

I haven't posted for awhile.
No reason.
I have been working on a few gifts for friends,
enjoying the weather, and cleaning the house.

 our glowing selves
Crater Lake (just one angle; a portion of the lake)
We went to Crater lake with a few of our friends...it was really fun. We didn't just go, but camped at a near by campsite the night before and then spent the day at Crater Lake. For those who may not know or heard of Crater lake, it is located in southern Oregon and is the deepest lake in the nation. 7th deepest in the world.

My husband and I are going to be leaders of a young married, and committed small group for the Warner Pacific College crowd.  It starts next monday. I'm looking forward for our first meeting and preparing the house for our guests.

We have been working on a refinishing a table that was a friend of ours and I'd say we're about 1/4 done.  But its been fun to sand each part and look at the accomplished work that we have done. We only have about 2 more legs to finish and then we'd like to stain the top of the table and then paint the rest of the body (legs, and sides); probably a cream color.

This week in September is always a special time to me because its birthday week! My grandfather, Father and myself all have birthday's in a row of this week. It's pretty neat. All different ages, time in our life, yet each of us celebrating together with family our birth. Amazing, how such a miracle God has created and given to us.

Next time I post, I'll share a few cards that I have been working on.

God Bless your week!

<3Lovejoy Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment