Monday, February 20, 2012

Flower Art

My poor bathroom walls are rather bare and sad.  I'm always looking for something cheap to hang next to our lonesome clock with no numbers. I've been putting off this pinterest project for awhile, not really sure why, but I have been gathering empty paper towel rolls over the months. I have quite a few. This weekend I decided to get to work on some paper-towel-roll-design and then paint it too. I don't really know what you would call it other than the "paper-towel-roll-design"? It is a combination of a flower, and  inspirations and other inspirations..


 {our clock with no numbers..if you caught that.}

 My own design. I like it. I'm kind of glad I left three rolls unpainted.. something different.

If not sure how to do this: Very Simple

1. It takes about 2 empty paper towel rolls
2. Cut about an inch or whatever size you want.
3. Elmers glue is what I used...I'm sure mod podge could work beautiful too!
4. and design your own wall art!
5. Paint (optional)


Has anyone tried this project? I think it's more fun when you paint the rolls ...brings out the color-- especially on white walls!!!

<3 Lovejoy Inspirations

Happy Presidents Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment