I don't have pictures step by step to show you how I sewed my purse but, I do have my final product! So here it is.
I made a two pockets out of one and I used a zig zag stitch.
It turned out and I am well pleased.
close up
stitching
Sorry for the ironing board in the back,
it was the best shot I had.
I added a small flower pennant for the final touch.
This is my cool printer box my mom bought at a estate sale for $2!!
I bought my shoes about a week and a half ago when the weather was being bizare with a mix of snow/rain and sun! Crazy Oregon! I made my purse just after I bought them and was done within a week. I was quite pleased and happy with how it turned out! It was rather easy, I was just pacing myself slow in case I got too excited and made huge mistakes I would regret later. I am known to do that; be excited and go ahead of myself. I am just glad in this life we have a God that loves us and even though we try to get ahead of Him sometimes, he doesn't get mad or angry but, reminds us who is in control and that we need to be patient!! Sometimes when we wait, the plans turn out better...
You never know what God has in store!
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations






Love the purse, and you did a great job!
ReplyDeleteSo so cute, Tracy. I love what you did. How adorable!
ReplyDelete