As I'm sitting here thinking about all I could say, nothing really is coming to mind. I'm really not much of a writer but, I enjoy sharing all that I make and inspiring my followers. I have a very overwhelming headache (due to either a cold or sinus infection) right now. My husband and I made heart shapped sugar cookies last night. It was a fun experience since Dean has never made cookies ....ever and especially with me. He had fun and so did I. There were lot of exchanged smiles, discussing of who is going to do what and flour.. ha! These are our heart-shaped valentine cookies with pink frosting.
I had fun decorating cookies today :)
I'm sure you can find a recipe for frosting either through Pinterest, google or maybe you have your own source but, here is the Pink Frosting I used; thought I'd share.
Pink Frosting
2 cups of Confectioners sugar (powder) -I didn't think it needed this much, but it does. (If you want it thick)
1Tablespoon butter (unsalted)
1 Tablespoon warm water
1 Tablespoon vanilla
Food Dye (2 drops red)
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations
No comments:
Post a Comment