Isn't it funny how our inspiration just flies? We have one idea, then that idea leads us to another one.. and so on. It reminds me of something I heard just this past sunday. I was attending a church service and the speaker told a short story as he was leading into the message. A man was talking to a little boy and telling him that when you accept Jesus into your heart He lives inside you. But, the boy was puzzled in thinking a man living in himself. He told the man "but I'm just a little boy, and He's all grown up. He would be poking out all over the place." Just like Jesus pokes out of us and shines light on others, it reminded me how inspiration is every where. I love how Jesus can show that to me even through the things I love.
I've been wanting to transform this little guy that I got at Goodwill.
I mod-podge scrap -paper together.
and made this.
a little bow-flower I created with ribbon with added button.
I sewed.
Fun shot.
I punched out a heart at the end of the banner, for something different.
I am happy.
<3 lovejoy inspirations
No comments:
Post a Comment