Girls night out with Nana! We went to the mall and rode the Carousel.
Thursday December 17 this sweet child of mine turned 2. She has a great personality, and a wit about her that just makes you smile. She twirls to music, shrugs her shoulders at random times in her own little way. She just learned how to jump and hops quite often at home. You can find her reading a book, playing with an assortment of toys and stuffed animals/dolls, coloring, playing tea, or watching Pocoyo (her absolute favorite little cartoon- that is actually originally in Spanish but translated in English) Our hearts are warmed and blessed so much, by having her in our lives.
I did this fun interview that I found at Director Jewels for her birthday. What a fun idea! I might be doing it for the coming years as well. Thought you might enjoy the questions I asked. In the beginning of this little interview she answered most with her answers. The rest of the questions were a little harder to understand and N would say 'two' for those answers. Haha, so I filled in the rest or I would give her a choice between two things, sometimes that would help.
1. What is your name? Nanny
2. How old are you? 2
3. What makes you happy? "happy" Then she kept repeating happy.
4. What is your favorite toy? Cars, tea set with necklaces, lamby (a ceramic figurine)
5. What is your favorite stuffed animal? Dollie
6. What is your favorite real animal? Doggie
7. What is your favorite thing to sleep with? Pink (blanket) and dollie (and pace)
8. What is your favorite color? (for this question I gave her two colors to choose from which both she says often) Pink or blue she chose Pink.
9. What are your favorite fruit? Banana (nana)
10. What is your favorite drink? Milk
11. What is your favorite snack? Crackers (caca's)
12. What is your favorite cartoon show? Pocoyo and Peppa pig
13. Whats your favorite thing to do? Read books, play with toys
14. Favorite movie? Let it go, as she might say. Frozen.
15. Who is your best friend? She answered with.. Elly and Pocoyo (elly in the show of Pocoyo)
16. What are some favorite words to say? Sit on knees, pocket, Mom okay? Daddy, mine, no, nana, papa, hat, Tony, Ca-cay (for any type of cake...pancake..cupcake..etc) and so on.
17. What is your favorite book? When I asked her she picked out - I Spy Little Letters ABC which could be very true. She loves the ABC's
18. What do you like to do with mommy/daddy? Play tea, read books, play pocoyo (with daddy), color
Other things she can do: Count to five with help, Identifies certain letters with their sound I think. For example she see's M for mommy, D for daddy. Says some letters of the ABC song, sings along with mommy, Likes to sing Jesus loves me, and I've got the joy, joy, joy.
....and now she's two. We love her just the same now that she's older and have so many good memories to cherish from the two years since she was born.
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations
No comments:
Post a Comment