I"m sure every person has found themselves in a spot in their life where they're either waiting, or hurting for one reason or another. We all have our situations we're in. Whether good or bad. We all are in this hurting world together and all go through either the same or very similar situations. And while in the moment of being confused, frustrated and hurt we usually are feeling quite alone or at least I do. But, I know we are not and I know God is with us.
Now as I sit here feeling as if "tragedy has found me" .... Everything Falls by Fee helps me figure the words in how I am feeling at the moment.
Chorus:
When everything falls apart
your arms hold me together
when everything falls apart
you're the only hope for this heart
when everything falls apart
and my strength is gone
I find you mighty and strong
you keep holding on
you keep holding on
When I see darkness all around me
when I see that tragedy has found me
I still believe your faithful arms will never
let me go and still I know
And then I hear, I Stand Amazed by Chris Tomlin.
I'm so glad that God loves us unconditionally and eternally forever.
<3 lovejoy inspirations
No comments:
Post a Comment