It's November folks! I love the Fall time. The trees beautifully lited with orange, yellow, red colors. I love driving through the streets with leaves covering the ground and looking at the trees that God created. He created each tree and the leaves are individually different just like you and me. We're talking, leaves not just in your own city, but a hundred thousand (more than that) leaves in all of the world... I can't even comprehend. God is so weird (in a good way) and Amazing. He is so good. I know most trees are almost bare now but, some are still strong with color and I love it!
What do you love about the Fall/Autumn time?
I recently made a triangle banner, bunt, pennant...whatever you want to call them. I made this one out of grocery bags and traced a triangle pattern I made. Pretty easy.
Maybe a close up too:
I like making banners for different holidays, and this is my newest one for the Fall/Thanksgiving time. I really like it a lot, even my husband likes it. That's always a plus when he likes it too because He has to look at it everyday too :]
<3 Lovejoy Inspirations

No comments:
Post a Comment