Saturday, September 17, 2011

Baby Shoes

Here are some booties I made for a friend a little while ago. They are the best ones I've made so far and I love them. She is expecting twins in just a few weeks! Stardust shoes website is the best tutorial I have found so far and its the one I use to make baby booties. I'm still trying to master little girl cute shoes, so if you know any good websites out there for good girl tutorial mary jane type shoes let me know!


Now I realize that I made a boo-boo  on the heels (you will probably only notice if you have done this tutorial) I was so deep in thought in making them I forgot what I was doing and I just could not redo the shoe. The folded part is suppose to be inside the shoe, not out.  So I decided that they really don't look bad and maybe I'll start doing it this way because its different and it still works just the same!


I had also made matching bibs too with my own star design.

"Direct your children onto the right path,
and when they are older, they will not leave it." Proverbs 22:6

<3 lovejoy inspirations


1 comment:

  1. I need to remember to read your blog more often...the pictures look better on here than through a phone! :o)

    ReplyDelete